All content that appears on The Outdoors & Adventure Blog is for informational purposes only. The Outdoors & Adventure Blog will not be liable for any incompleteness or inaccurate information on this site or links that are not related to our topics. We will also not be held responsible for information errors, omissions or any information that does not reflect the site’s theme. However, if such information will appear in our Blog, we encourage you (the user) to report such issues to us and we will also do our best to update our site to the soonest possible time. We will also be free from liabilities regarding any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of this blog are subject to change at anytime and without prior notice.
This is a private blog and should not be use for commercial purposes by you. As such you agree to use the blog not to:
- Post any content that is unlawful, obscene, fraudulent, threatening, invasive of another person’s privacy, tortuous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, vulgar, harmful, hateful, discriminatory, profane, provokes or encourages violence or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Misrepresent yourself or any person and will cause damage to his/her reputation as a result;
- Post spam or illegal content;
- Post any content that may damage the reputation or good will of this Blog;
- Post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Harass another user;
- Post links to any website that directly contradicts to the Terms and Conditions of this site;
- Post promotional materials or commercial advertising;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Should you violate any of the above terms, then we will take appropriate actions that may lead to the immediate removal of all material that you posted on the Blog and probably block you from accessing this site.